• The Customer acknowledges that there are inherent dangers both apparent and hidden associated with surfing. The Customer’s participation in the surf lessons and other associated activities may involve injury. No refund will be made in case of accident or other injury during the stay.
• The Customer acknowledges and agrees that there is no control in respect of weather and ocean conditions.
If the weather/ocean conditions do not allow Neptuno Surf Center to provide you all your paid lessons during your stay, Neptuno Surf Center do not refund the value of the surf lessons that were not provided.
In this case we are able to offer other services in the hotel for the same value. Neptuno Surf Center reserves the exclusive right to decide if beach, weather and ocean conditions (or other factors) make the surf lesson unsafe and have the right to terminate the lesson at any time without refund.
• The Customer is responsible for the equipment provided and should deliver the equipment in the same conditions.
The customer will be charged in case of damages according to the price table.
• Neptuno Surf Center is not responsible for any damage or loss of the Customer’s own equipment.
• The Customer hereby declares that the Customer does not suffer from any medical condition which may prevent the Customer undertaking surf lessons and other activities.
• Each Customer participates in Neptuno Surf Center, activities at his or her own risk.
• Neptuno Surf Center is by law excluded from any liability to the Customer and is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused during the stay.
• Neptuno Surf Center reserves the right to cancel any reservation in which case a full refund will be made.
Cancellation requested within 15 days prior to the check-in date the deposit will not be refunded.
Any changes of the reservation are always subject to confirmation and availability.
• 20% deposit of the total reservation value is requested for booking confirmation. The remaining total payment must be settled at the check in date.
• All prices/ transactions are in Euros.
• Check-in after 16.00
• Check- out until 12.00.
Late check-out more than 4 hours and up to 8 hours is subject to 20% of the room charge. All late check out is subject to availability.
• Each Customer is responsible and liable for safekeeping of all their belongings. Neptuno Surf Center is not responsible for any loss or damage to the Customers personal belongings.
• For surfboards a 100 € deposit will be requested.
For wetsuits a 50 € deposit will be requested.
• The Customer should always use the material for its purpose and maintain its good conservation and safety of the same.
If by any chance the Customer damage the equipment the Customer will be charged the value of the damage.
• The customer should deliver the rented equipment as soon as the time period of rental is expired.
• If the Customer deliver the rented equipment after the time period of rental is expired it will be charged an extra fee.
• In case of theft the Customer shall submit a criminal complaint immediately and is responsible for the payment of its value.
• The Customer is responsible to have his/her own insurance covering personal accident which can accrue during use of rented equipment from Neptuno surfcenter leaving the full responsibility to the client.
• For cases not covered by these rules, the parties shall be governed by applicable law.